- Brief history of cancer (Arbuda)
- Cancer of the brain (Mastiskrarbuda)
- Cancer of the eyelids (Vartma Arbuda)
- Cancer of the nose (Nasarbuda)
- Cancer of the lips (Ostarbuda)
- Cancer of the palate (Talarbuda)
- Cancer of jaws (Hanvarbuda)
- Cancer of the face (Mukharbuda)
- Cancer of the gum
- Cancer of the tongue
- Cancer of the throat (Kantarbuda or galarbuda)
- Cancer of the muscle tissue (Mamsarbuda)
- Cancer of the blood (Raktarbuda)
- Cancer of the penis (Madrarbuda)
- Cancer of the uterus (Garbhasya Arbuda)
- Cancer of the lungs (Puppusarbuda)
- Cancer of the liver (Yakritarbuda)
- Abbreviations used in this book. Bibliography.
From the preface:
In Ayurveda there is a line of treatment for cancer, external application, internal administration of medicines, herbal and metallic drugs which are purified and made fit to use by human beings. The Ayurveda not only cures the diseases but also rejuvenates the tissues of the body.
It increases the resistances of the body by increasing immunity against the diseases producing organisms. Ayurveda treatment not only tones up the systems but also act as a tonic to the body, with out any side effects. It is necessary to bade goodby to Oetiological factors that are narrated as causative factors for the granthis and Arbuda, in order to prevent the production of cancer. It would be prophylactic step to halt cancer production. While using the medicine for cancer, it is necessary to follow the diet and regimen as stated in Ayurveda to get a cure from this dreaded disease.