Varshaphala, or Tajika, is the Vedic equivalent of the solar return, accomplished by use of 16 Tajika yogas. In Tajika, aspects, friends & enemies, masculine/feminine planets all differ from the classic norms of Parasara. Unique are the annual lords, the 16 yogas, certain sensitive points (sahams), the Muntha & the Tri-Pakaki Map. One of the best books of its kind in English, with many case studies.
• The first Vedic Astrology book on annual horoscopy or Varshaphala (the Tajika system) which is fully illustrated.
• The sixteen Tajika yogas which form the backbone of successful predictions on the basis of annual horoscopy have been most clearly explained.
• Such specialized areas of the Tajika system as the Muntha, the Varshesha, the Tri Pataki Chakra, the Sahams, etc., have all been dealt with in details.
• Covers almost all the important questions a modern man asks in the hectic whirl of his professional, personal and social life.
• To be able to see with clarity how a particular year will be for you is to see the lines along which you should plan your activities, postpone some of them, get more deeply involved in some of them ...
• What you need is a clear direction, clarity of vision and planning the shifting priorities year after year. This is what an accurately cast annual chart can do to you.
About the Author:
Dr. K.S. Charak is the Head of the Department of Surgery at the Indira Gandhi ESI Hospital at Jhilmil, in Delhi. He holds an M.S. (Surgery) and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (UK). As befits a surgeon, he is as serious & sober as they get. He was once closely associated with K.N. Rao, but this association has ended. He is the honorary editor of bi-monthly Vedic Astrology & author of numerous, excellent, astrology books.