Table of Contents:
- Where is the beginning?
- The Knower and the Known
- Mind and Brain
- Einstein, Hawking, and God at the casino of creation
- Is the 'observer' of Physics conscious?
- What is consciousness?
- Energy is for ever
- Am I in time, or is time in me?
- Where can space go for a stroll?
- Darwinism: Unpaid wages and unearned income
- An eternity of time, or Timeless Eternity?
- Shall we reflect on light?
- Images and Illusions
- Both Science and Philosophy need practising Priests
- What is the length of my shadow?
- The White Hole
- Consciousness is the infinite energy, brain is the transmission system
- When bodies die, what happens to the personalized consciousness?
- The content in creation and the intent of creation
- The wandering minstrels, one lame, one blind
- Pebbles on the Sea-shore
- Substance amongst shadows
- Who am I?
- The Achilles' heel: Time for physics and brain for biology
- No bridge to the Creator, because He is right here
- Am I creature or creator?
- Entropy and matter - what about entropy and mind?
About the Author:
Dwaraknath Reddy is post-graduate in Science, chairman of a leading family owned company; ardent spiritual seeker. Committed to Self-Enquiry("Who am I"), meditative writing has been Dwaraknath Reddy's personal path into self-education. Ramana Maharshi is to him the epitome of spiritual revelation, both the promise and the proof of man's inherent ability for transcendence from relativity to Reality; from person to the Purusha; from the son to the Father.