The whole world is run according to a well-defines plan. Nothing happens by chance. Astrology does not permit one to classify anything as an accident, as it explains the cause and effect of events. The divine plan is well arranged. It is timed with amazing precision.
Some say that astrology is an art. Some others reject it as an idle dream or an illusion. Still others may speak of astrology as though it were an altogether contemptible superstition. Some of those who have no disappointment or other difficulties in life take pride in saying that they have no faith in astrology and ridicule both the astrologer and the science. This science explains clearly that such opponents of astrology will have in their horoscopes evil aspect between Mars and Uranus or between Mars and Mercury.
The author submits that astrology is a science and that it can render very useful service to one and all and create faith even in the skeptic, if one studies this book.
Table of Contents:
- Letters to the author
- An interview with the author
- Astrology - an occult science
- History of astrology
- Astrology - available data incomplete
- Qualifications of an astrologer
- Advice to administrator
- Astrology - its use & limitations
- Karma - inequality in life
- Destiny, fate inevitable
- Shanti to ward off evil
- Branches of astrology: Medical astrology, Astro-meteorology, Judicial astrology, Natal astrology, Horary astrology, Electional astrology, Kabala astrology, Kerala astrology, omens
- Who can learn astrology
- Twelve signs of the zodiac: Classification, positive & negative, northern, southern, fiery, earthy, airy, watery, movable, fixed, common, fruitful or barren, mute, violent, human, voice, bestial or four legged, dual bicorporeal or double bodied, short & long ascension
- What the twelve signs signify: To each sign, astronomy, physical appearance, mental tendencies, characteristic, health & disease, finance & fortune, romance & marriage, domestic environments, profession, places, direction, products, countries & cities, handwriting, lucky day, lucky number, lucky stone, etc., Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
- The twelve houses & their significance
- To each planet: Astronomy, mythology, physical features, mental qualities, part of the body, diseases, products, places, profession, political, economic, lucky color, lucky day, lucky number, etc., Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu, Uranus, Neptune, Fortuna.