Human Health: The Natural Way merges astrological, shamanic, pagan, and healing concepts into an easy-to-read book that will help you understand the relationship between our health, the natural world, and astrology. You will learn how to assess your energetic profile by looking at the elements, modalities, planets, and sign in your astrological birth chart. You will find out how to address imbalances in each of these areas using simple therapies based on the four elements - earth, air, fire and water. By working with tools such as herbs, diet, stones, and animal and bird totems, you will discover how to harmonize your own horoscope for optimal mental, emotional, spiritual and physical health.
Table of Contents:
- The History and Practice of Four Element Medicine
- Techniques of Balancing and Nourishing
- Elements and Modalities
- Planets and Signs
- Groundwork: Ritual and the Cycles of the Moon and the Seasons
- Connecting with the Natural World
- The Healing Power of Herbs, Plants, and Trees
- The Energetic of Food
- Animals and Other Creatures
- Birds and Other Winged Creatures
- The Magic of Stones and Metals
- Lifestyle Choices and Conclusion
About the Author:
Jonathan Keyes has a bachelor’s degree in science and is an astrologer, certified herbalist, and healer. After studying with various shamans in Ecuador, Mexico, and the Pacific Northwest, he learned to practice Plant Spirit Medicine, a blend of shamanism, herbalism, and Chinese medicine. Keyes is a regular contributor to the online astrology site StartIQ.com.