Take a holistic approach to your health and discover the ancient art of Chinese medicine which is effective even today. Chinese medicine aims to cure diseases by focusing on the person, the cause, and by identifying a range of highly detailed syndromes and curing them with specific treatment programmes.
Practical Chinese Medicine will help you to discover the key to total health; it will be teach you how to heal yourself and your family of a wide range of common ailments from allergies to insomnia.
* Take a look at the fascinating methods of Chinese diagnosis techniques.
* Learn in-depth about the main therapies.
* Discover herbalism, the foundation of traditional chinese medicine.
* Follow the simple diagrams to learn how to use acupressure to relieve a wide range of ailments.
* Use food as medicine to balance yin and yang within the body.
* Review Chinese therapeutic techniques and how to practice various massage techniques.
* Practise the ancient healing methods of Qigong and Tai-chi.
"The emotions of joy and anger are injurious to the spirit. Cold and heat are injurious to the body. Violent anger is hurtful to yin; violent joy is hurtful to yang. When rebellious emotions rise to heaven, the pulse expires and leaves the body. When joy and anger are without moderation, then cold and heat exceed all measure and life is no longer secure".