Sri Swami Sivanandaji’s writings are characteristic in being free from the rigid technical nomenclature and the austere logic usually met with in texts dealing with super-mundane mattes and in thus being accessible even to the most non-intellectual type of aspirants.
This beautiful production is a joyous handbook to one and all in their daily life, which instructs like a philosopher, coaxes like a mother, and makes merry like a friend. A page from this book cannot go without seriously benefiting its reader. We have no doubt that it will illumine many a soul that seeks Light.
Table of Contents:
- Revelation of the Mysteries of Life Divine
- The Divine avenue is Revealed
- Revelation of the Universal Yoga
- Revelation of Secrets
- Success in Sadhana
- Divinity and its attainment
- Revelation of the Purpose of Life
- Revelation of the fountain of Bliss
- Revelation of the supreme Unity
- Revelation of the Eternal Truth
- Revelation of the Imperishable
- Revelation of Hidden Treasures
- Revelation of the immense of God
- Revelation of the Divine source
- Revelation of Godhead.
About the Author:
Sri Swami Sivananda, born on the 8th September, 1887, in the illustrious family of Sage Appayya Dikshita and several other renowned saints and savants, Sri Swami Sivananda had a natural flair for a life devoted to the study and practice of Vedanta.
He was an inborn eagerness to serve all and an innate feeling of unity with all mankind. He is the author of over 300 volumes and has disciples all over the world, belonging to all nationalities, religions and creeds. To read his works is to drink at the Fountain of Wisdom Supreme.