Sapta Rishi Nadi is a publication that comprises horoscopes from actual life. It affords information both astronomical and astrological. Under the former head it furnishes us the complete horoscopes with planetary position, the lagna. The asterism and the balance of the Vimshottari Dasa obtained at birth of the individuals concerned enabling us to check up the correctness of the basic data of the interpretation. Under the astrological head it gives us quite a number of cases where hints are given in regard to certain event s in astrological justification there of and thus adds to our knowledge of the divine science of astrology.
Table of Contents:
- General Review of the Nadi
- Rules for Interpretation
- Arguments for and Against
- Birth to Brothers (I to III Houses)
- Comforts to Enmity (4th to 6th houses)
- Wife to Luck (7th to 9th houses)
- Frame to Moksha (10th to 12th houses)
- Dasa and Nadi
- Multiple Marriages.