The divine science of Vedic Astrology is one of the most useful bodies of knowledge available to the mankind. We all know prevention is better than cure. The divine science of Vedic Astrology helps us in giving dependable indications in the fields of maintaining good health, learning, acquiring professional knowledge, choosing the professional venture and becoming useful to the family, society, country and humanity at large. The premise of Vedic Astrology is that the planetary influences in one's natal chart or horoscope take shape based on one's deeds of past lives.
Table of Contents:
- About the authors
- Preface to the updated edition
- Preface to the first edition
- Applications of the divine science of astrology
- Astrological terminology & Systems Approach techniques
- Tips for predictive accuracy
- Identification of significant events
- Rectification of birth chart through transit
- Case studies
- The dreaded concept of "manglik"
- The dreaded concept of Sade Sati traditional theory
- Corporate or business applications of astrology
- Planetary influences transit in relation to natal.
About the Author:
V. K. Choudhry is a well known Indian Vedic astrologer. His major contribution to Indian astrology is the Systems' Approach for interpreting horoscopes. This is also known as SA in the modern astrological literature. V.K. Choudhry has written many books and articles since the early 1990s with the aim of helping those who wish to learn predictive astrology with greater accuracy. His main emphasis is that people should learn astrology to make their lives happy. People can enjoy better health, better mental peace, better relationships and better professional success if they learn astrology.