This unique book edited by Dr. T. D. Singh consists of two dialogues and five essays. This is a sincere effort to bring so many Nobel Laureates together in
one publication discussing Science and Spirituality.
These seven great contributors are:
(1) Prof. Charles Townes, Nobel Laureate in Physics
(2) Prof. Werner Arber, Nobel Laureate in Physiology and Medicine
(3) His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Nobel Laureate in Peace
(4) Prof. George Wald, Nobel Laureate in Physiology and Medicine
(5) Ms. Betty Williams, Nobel Laureate in Peace
(6) Prof. B. D. Josephson, Nobel Laureate in Physics
(7) Prof. Richard R. Ernst, Nobel Laureate in Chemistry.
These contemporary thinkers explore the link between science and spirituality in several areas of human concern such as, the role of Science and Religion in the search for the Origin of Life, the study of the nature of Consciousness, understanding the purpose behind the Universe, the role of Faith and Ethical Challenges. These dialogues and essays were earlier published under different titles by the Bhaktivedanta Institute. With an Introduction by Dr. T. D. Singh and the invaluable insights of the great thinkers presented in this volume, the book is an invaluable resource for all interested in the emerging field of science and spirituality.