Spirituality: A Way of Life, is a guiding path for those disgruntled and restless in their lives, unsure about their real self and attempting self development through the dreary desert sand of desire. Aiming at discovering the truth about ourselves, the Reality we know as God, and our relationship to God, the book, in a very simple language, guides us to self-discovery, lasting peace and total oneness with God. It addresses the confusion besieging most people regarding the differences between right behavior, religious dictums and correct spiritual enquiry. Going to the core of spirituality, it compels you question your existing beliefs about God and established religious practices. Without any moralistic diktats it emphasizes the need to be self-responsible whereby spirituality becomes an effortless way of life.
Table of Contents:
- What is Authentic Spiritual Growth?
- Why Do We Need To be Spiritual?
- What Prevents Us From Being Spiritual?
- Making a Conscious Decision
- Understanding Creation at the Soul Level
- Common Errors in Thinking and How to Overcome Them
- Understand Karma and Make. It Work For You
- Maintaining Our Mental Equilibrium
- Imbibe Virtues That are Life Enhancing
- Why It Is Important To Have a Prosperity Consciousness?
- Practices Which Make the Fulfilment of Our Soul Destiny Possible
- Guidelines to Right Living.
About the Author:
Indu Mittal has been inclined towards correct spiritual enquiry and metaphysical studies since an early age. Since October 2002 she has been a disciple of Mr. Roy Eugene Davis who is a direct disciple of Shri Parmahansa Yogananda. Understanding that our reality is more than the limited mortal selves we perceive ourselves to be, she now assiduously endeavors to enlighten as many people regarding these inexorable principles.