Eternal Health presents the ancient principles of traditional Indian healing in an accessible, modern format. It is a comprehensive introduction to the core beliefs and theories of Ayurveda, with practical advice to enable you to adopt this philosophy in your daily life. This informative guide includes:
- Nutrition and dietary advice for your constitution
- Daily routines to minimize stress and enhance well-being
- Methods to gain energy, vitality and longevity
- Safe and easy herbal remedies for common ailments
- Techniques to maximize mental, physical and spiritual health.
A comprehensive Sanskrit glossary, appendices and tables for easy reference, make this book a valuable resource for anyone interested in natural healing, holistic health and mind-body harmony."
About the Author:
Pratap Chauhan is an Ayurvedic expert who practices Ayurveda in its original form. He is one of the few Ayurvedic doctors (Vaidya) who can claim succession to an authentic lineage of knowledge under the guru-sisya system of learning. In 1995, he launched the world's first Ayurvedic on-line health clinic and is now known as the "Cyber-Vaidya".