The Lal Kitab is a great work of our times written by one who happened to live amongst us. It is a treatise on astro palmistry with astrological remedies. In other works on palmistry we find names of lines, mounts and marks etc after the names of planets and there ends their astrology. Lal Kitab after naming the mounts etc after names of planets goes much further. Palmistry is explained in astrological terms. This work would have attained the status of a great classic but for its script, which is Persian and which, finds very few students today. I have tried to remove this handicap by stating in English what has been written in Urdu. The original text in Urdu was studied and copious notes were taken. This work is based on those notes. The Lal Kitab is astro-palmistry. In the present book I have tried to restrict myself to its astrological part.
Table of Contents:
- Twelve Houses of the horoscope, Nomenclature etc of the houses
- More about the Planets
- Mental powers and vibrations indicated by Various houses
- Parental Afflictions and Remedies in each case. Identification of persons whose curse the members are suffering from and planetary indications of the curse
- Sickness and diseases
- Miscellaneous Precaution and Remedial
- Some routine and important remedies of Lal Kitab
- Some Hints for Prediction
- Critical Appreciation
- Glossary of Hindi Terms.