1. Herbal antifungal cream
2. Savarnikarana Drugs and Varunya Dravyas
3. Therapeutic efficacy of some medicated oils in day to day practice
4. Clinical study of Medoroga with Ayurvedic Package Therapy
5. Comparison of clinical efficacy and metabolic effects of Yoga and medicine in 31 Obese patients with Hyperlipidemia
6. Therapeutic evaluation of Helleborous Niger and Anacyelus Pyrethrum (Q.S.) in diabetes mellitus.....
IV. Respiratory system:
1. Ayurvedic approach in prevention of upper respiratory tract infections in children
2. The aetiopathogenesis signs and symptoms of Tamaka Shvasa and its management with special reference to Bronchial Asthma.....
1. Heart disease (an Ayurvedic concept)
2. HRID Roga : diagnosis and treatment according to Ayurved
3. Improvement in Cardiovascular risk factors through Panchakarma purification procedures.....
1. Tridoshas and blood groups : 56 view in the world
2. Effect of diet on Vatarakta : a study....
1. Herbal diuretic therapy : a promise for modern physicians
2. Recent approach in clinical and experimental evaluation of Diuretic action of Punarnava (B. Diffuse) with special reference to Nephrotic syndrome.....
VIII. Gynaecology and Obstetrics:
1. Management of mastitis through Ayurved
2. Action of Pusyanuga curna in Pradara
3. Fevers in Gynaec and Obstetric practice....
1. Weight changes in Neonates with Sowbagya Chundi in Breast Fed Mothers - a clinical trial
2. 'The concept of Mental Health' an Ayurvedic vis-a-vis Yogic approach
3. Clinical evaluation of memory tonic cognium syrup in school going children.....
1. Glimpses of Ayurvedic gastroenterology
2. Research progress in Ayurvedic gastroenterology
3. The basic principles of digestion and metabolism
4. Clinical trials of certain indigenous drugs on Malabaddhata
5. Irritable Bowel syndrome and Ayurvedic treatment. Index
This is the third volume in the series sources for students practitioners and student. In this book topics on clinical medicine have been dealt with. In each chapter, important diseases have been considered, paying attention mostly to the essential features of eitology, pathogensis, and detailed description of the management of each disease concerned.
As far as possible each disease description is followed by clinical reports from researches carried out in renowned institutions and Ayurvedic Research Centre all over India. The book contains therapeutic index and an index.