The breezy style of Driving Holidays in the Himalayas, encompassing potted histories, insights into culture and customs, not to mention suggestions of where to take picnic breaks en route, makes for an enjoyable read.
This book includes:
• Detailed itineraries with costs
• Driving maps for all sectors and a large state foldout map
• Recommendations for accommodation and food
• An expert’s guide to trekking
• Discount coupons for meals at leading hotels and restaurants
About the Author:
Koko Singh has travelled extensively through the Himalayas for over twenty-five years. Having opted out of the corporate main stream, he has been volunteering as a consultant to an NGO (SHRUTI), for over fifteen years now. This shift allowed him the time to indulge in his love for travel and this set of books is an effort to share the beauty and adventures of Himalayan travel.