The only complete incarnation of the supreme spirit that speaks the human character in its entirety. But was he a thief or a thinker, a philanderer or the protector of women's honour, a Schering politician or a far-sighted visionary bubbling with pragmatism? This book contains an objective appraisal of what Krishna appears to the world after more than 5000 years of his birth, along with the rendering into Hindi and English of the most popular songs, poems, Art is dedicated to him.
Table of Contents:
- Krishna: The Complete Incarnation
- Important Events of Krishna's Life
- Krishna: The first democratic, far-sighted visionary of the Hindu fold
- Krishna: The upholder of Women's dignity
- Famous Temples dedicated to Lord Krishna
- Famous Prayers, Orisons, Prayers Dedicated to Lord Krishna in Nagri and Roman Script (with Phonetic Notations) Alongwith their Hindi & English Translations.
About the Author:
B K Chaturvedi born in a reputed family had his education in Allahabad and Bangalore. His is now a free lance author, journalist and translator based in New Delhi. He has many articles/poems and books published in both Hindi and English to his credit. Prominent among them are the metered-verse English translation of the famous epic of modern Hindi, Kamayani. A prolific writer, he often writes for TV and Radio.