This book introduces you to the fascinating world of numbers, and shows how they influence your destiny. A complete and easy-to-understand guide to fundamental principles of numerology.
Contents of the Book:
- Numerology: Interpreting the Mystical Influence of Numbers
- Numerology: The Science of Periodicity
- Numbers: Their Affinity and Significance
- The Basic Numbers
- Determining the Real Date of Birth
- Using the Affinity Principle
- The Tenets of Hindu Numerology
- Number Nine: The Crest of Perfection
- The Mystic Rosary
- Numbers and Harmony
- The Nine Planets
- Influence of Planets on Days of the Week
- Planets and Numbers
- Hora: The Planetary Hours
- The Talisman of Numbers
- The Hindu Dales: Concept of Lunar Months
- Planets Influencing Different Stages of Life
- The 12-Year Cycle
- The 19-Year Cycle
- The 30-Year Cycle
- The Occult Significance or Numbers
- Numerological Cycles in History
- Lucky or Unlucky Numbers: An Astrological Perspective
- The Divine Schedule
- Numbers and Their Relationship with Planets
- What is the Zodiac?
- What is the Ecliptic?
- The Zodiac Signs and Their Governing Planets
- Numbers 1 to 9 and Their Ruling Planets
- The Month of Your Birth
- What are Solar Months?
- Personality Traits Based on Solar Months
- The Next Twenty Years for You
- The Concept of Decanate or Sector
- Interpreting 'Good' and 'Bad' Influences
- Types of Influence
- General Trends from 1991 to 2014
- The Destiny Numbers
- Numerological Values and Significance of Names
- The Helyn Hitchcock System
- The Hebraic System
- The Pythagorean System
- The Phonetic System
- The Question of Name: Selecting the Correct Name for Numerological Interpretation
- The Significance of Numbers
- The Harmony Between the Birth Date and Name
- Changing a Name with an Unfavourable Numerical Value
- Selecting a Favourable House Number
- The City Names
- The Theory of Sound Vibrations
- Colours and Jewels
- Harmonies Based on Date of Birth & Decanates
- Precious Stones and Numbers: The Vedic View
- Wearing Precious Stones and Gems
- The Influence of Precious Stones and Gems.
About the Author:
Pandit Gopesh kumar Ojha began practicing Astrology in 1927. He passed his Master's degree in Sanskrit and then the degree in Law from the University of Luknow (U.P.) in 1931.
Astrology, Tantrashastra and writing books were not only his hobby but a part of his life. To speak about him is like showing candle to the Sun. He represent five generations of traditional Vedic Scholars behind him and his knowledge of many languages enabled him to
present his knowledge in easy to understand and pick up.
He was awarded the title of JYOTISH-KALA-NIDHI by Swami Sivananda of the Yoga Vedanta Forest University of Rishikesh. He was also conferred with the honor of 'DAIVAGYA SHIROMONI" by Sanskrit ...
Life International, January 1966, wrote him as the one of the nine Best Astrologer of the world.