Table of Contents:
- World Vedic Heritage University Introduction to Second Edition Indignation and Indictment Novel Facts and Format
- The Unified Field Theory of History
- A New Framework for World History De-briefing and Disinfection
- How Much History Does the World Know?
- The Current Hodsge - Podge of History What Led Me to This Discovery
- The Five Thousand Year Barrier Basic Definition Theories
- About the Creation
- The Vedas Validity of Basic Concepts
- Concerning the Vedas
- The Universally Accepted Vedic Theology
- Vedic Thelogy Religious Scriptures
- Reclining Vishnu Statutes
- The Lingual Theorem
- Sanskrit the Mother Of All Human Speech and Thought
- Vedic Science Ancient Nuclear Establishments
- Vedic Scientific and Technological Texts Dravids the Leaders of Vedic Society
- The Original Home of Vedic Culture India as it was Known The Vedic Socio Economic System Swearing by the Fire Vedic Culture and Militarism
- The Vedic Military Organisation Worldwise Vedic Culture Manusmriti
- The Ancient Sanskrit Atlas
- The World Keeps Vedic Time Ayurved the Ancient Universal Medical System Vedic Architecture
- The Universal Meddic Marriage system
- The Vedic Origin of World Music
- The Vedic Origin of Prosody Sanskrit Nomencalture of World Coinage Sanskrit Nomenclature of Weights and Measures The Sanskrit.
About the Author:
The author P N OAK having made some far-reaching discoveries in history, is the founder president of the Institute for Rewriting World History. His latest finding is than in pre-Christian times Vedic culture and Sanskrit language held full sway throughout the world.
P N Oak was born in a Maharashtrian Brahmin family in which his father talked to him only in Sanskrit, mother only in English, relations in Marathi and town-folk in Hindi. That gave him fluency in these four languages from childhood.
Oak is keen to find a world Vedic heritage University to educate the world in the primordial Vedic unity of all humanity. To that end he invites correspondence from all those willing to help.