The Aitareya Aranyaka: With Introduction Translation, Notes Indexes and an Appendix Containing the Portion Hitherto Unpublished of the Sankhayana Aranyaka
The present publication, Aitareya Aranyaka, is significant in the sense, that it contains the Mystic and Symbolic inter-pretation of the vedic Sacrifices. It consists of five Aranyakas. The topics discussed are as follows:
- Description of Mahavratas from allegorical point of view.
- Signification of uktha(1-3) and the Upanisad text (4-6)
- Mystics meaning of the various forms of the Samhitas.
- Collection of Mahanamni verses.
- Description of Niskevalya Sastra