Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Ayurveda-Outdated Old or The Old is Gold Your Body & Mind are Your Main Assets
- Aim of Ayruveda
- Ayurvedic Definition of Health
- Go with Nature
- Ayruveda-The Art of Living
- Complete Lifestyle Guidance
- Daily Regimen
- Seasonal Regimen
- Menstrual Regimen for Women
- Relation Between Your Environment and You Theory of Five Elements
- Know Your Body Type Theory of Tridoshas Prakriti and Vikriti 20
- Attributes or Qualities Properties of 3 Doshas & Features of Body Types Dhatu-Body Elements
- Agni-The Digestive Fire
- Mala-Three Waste Products
- Traya Upastambha-Three Pillars of Life
- Vegas-Natural Urges
- Salient Features of Ayurvedic Treatments
- Holistic Approach verses
- Specialisations and Super Specialisations Ayurveda is Applicable in Any Frame of Time.
About the Author:
Dr. Anil K. Mehta is a well known International figure in Ayurveda. He runs an Ayurveda college in Netherlands and Belgium since 1980. Till date he has trained more than thousand European doctors and therapists in Ayurveda. He has written more than a dozen books on the subject in Dutch and English. Among them the most popular are 'Ayurveda in de Praktijk' in Dutch and Health and Harmony through Ayruveda in English.
Dr. Alaknanda Rao has been managing a private Community Ayruvedic Clinic in Pune, India for the Past 11 years. She offers consultations to people of all age groups across all sections of society for various ailments, Treatments include Pancharma, Keral Special treatments, Ayurvedic Diet Consultancy, Infertility, Antenatal and Post-natal Care.