I. Attaining perfect health: invitation to Ayurveda for perfect health:
1. Attaining perfect health: invitation to Ayurveda for perfect health
2. Explore your body types
3. The three Doshas: real makers of mind and body
4. A photo print of nature
5. Restoring balance
II. The quantum human body, mind and medicine:
6. The quantum human body, the quantum medicine.
7. Opening the main gates of channels of healing.
8. Goodbye to addictions for a healthy living.
9. Premature ageing is preventable.
III. Try to live with nature:
10. Impelling force to develop.
11. Diurnal routine: Dinacharyas.
12. Seasonal routine (Ritucharayas) to balance.
13. Eating food for perfect balance.
14. The digestive fire (Agni) for perfect digestion.
15. Six tastes (Shadrasas).
16. Ayurvedic exercises the myth of no-strain-no pain-no gain.
This book helps you identify the type of body you have, and the kind of food, exercise and relief methods that are required to maintain and improve your health. It gives in detail the schedules that need to be adopted to keep up the body health at all times and under all conditions. These schedules are based on Ayurveda, which is more than 5,000 years old and holds good to this day. It is the mind and body therapy that works at the quantum level and helps flourish the body’s natural healing to relieve physical and mental diseases and avoid premature ageing.
To reach the final goal of perfect health, the book gives simple and useful suggestions, and elaborates on Ayurvedic food, exercises and balancing of the daily routine for maintaining good health. It also provides vital information on meditation, sound therapy, music therapy and gandharava therapy that are necessary for keeping the mind in balance.