- An ancient science of life
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Principles of Ayurveda-Panch Mahabhoota
- The seven tissues (dhatus)
- Waste products (three malas)
- Prakruti (human constitution) Prakruti chart
- Marma Vidnyan
- Healthy life
- Rasayana (vitalization/rejuvenation)
- Vajikarana (a special branch of Ayurveda)
- Dietetics and Ayurveda
- Types of diet in Ayurveda
- Research references
About the Author:
Prof. Dr. Kulkarni is well known Ayurvedic Physician. Research Guide in Ayurveda, University of Pune. Founder Director, Institute of Indian Medicine/Ayurveda Academy. Editor of seven Medical Journals including ‘Deerghayu International’. Author of Twelve books related to Ayurveda. Worked as Patron, President, Secretary, Treasurer of many Ayurvedic, Medical and Social Organisation at National and International level.
Dr. Kulkarni has established Ayurvedic Centers in many Countries of the world and traveled extensively for prorogation, education and research in Ayurveda. Prof. Kulkarni is recipient of many National and International awards including Pax Mundi Fellowship (Dag Hammarkjold Awards Committee) for Professional Excellence & Life Time achievement award.