The first of the set of 6 Readers by the discoverer of Kishnamurti Paddhati.
Prior to the research of Krishnamurti, the divine subject of astrology was based on shaky foundations and had lost its divine grace, importance and utility to mankind. Prof. Krishnamurti restored the lost light to this science and made it perfect again. The science is now on a strong foundation known as “Krishnamurti Paddhati”. Prof. Krishnamurti, after continuous research of over 4 decades evolved his own system which enables an astrologer to give meticulously correct predictions. Prof. Krishnamurti said that those who call astrology a science of tendencies and probabilities are not astrologers at all. There is no place for uncertainties in Krishnamurti Paddhati.
When Krishnamurti Paddhati was discovered, it was found absolutely necessary to cast a horoscope correct to degree and minute. If any one were to erect a horoscope using the available panchang he will have different position and such horoscopes will mislead and predictions also must fail. But if one follows Krishnamurti method, one must take Krishnamurti Ayanamsa. Krishnamurti Paddhati offers both the nature of event and the time of event correctly.
Table of Contents:
- The mother earth
- To locate a place on earth
- The heavens
- Different kinds of time: Standard time, Local mean time
- Date from which the standard time is adopted by various nations
- Difference between Greenwich Mean Time & standard time
- Conversion of the standard time to local mean time
- Sidereal time at the place of birth
- The Ephemeris
- Sidereal time for the time of birth
- Signs & houses
- Table of Houses
- To find out the position of planets
- Ayanamsa tables from 1840 to 2001
- Tables for navamsa chart
- Vimshottari dasa
- Sub-division of dasa
- To make use of Krishnamurti ephemeris
- What is a year
- Tables for sunrise at various northern latitudes in local mean time
- Tables for sunset at various northern latitudes in local mean time
- Aspects & their significance
- Casting a horoscope using Krishnamurti ephemeris to read results as per K.P.
- War time or civil time
- Erection of horoscope
- Appreciation by Mrs. K.C.S. - correct birth time: K.P. gives clue.