||Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
This study has been under taken with certin specific aims and objects. It has decided to study different physical properties of Pitta viz. Snigdhata, Usnata, Tiksnata, Dravata, Amlata, Katuta etc. and the chemical properties - Pachan in the terms of norms and abnorms. The study has been carried out with the following aims and objects.
- To decide and assess the properties of Pitta as described by the ancient authorities.
- To assess the role of the properties of Pitta in health and disease condition.
- To apply the imbalanced Pitta properties and their role in a model Pitta disease.
- To access the effects of imbalanced Pitta on different body systems in model Pitta disease.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter-I: Pachaka Pitta
- Chapter-II: Three Condition of Dosha
- Chapter-III: Study of Model Pitta Disease (Amlapitta)
- Chapter-IV: Practical Study of Amlapitta