Swami Sivanandaji had brought forth interesting illustrations and illuminating logic to support his declaration, to convince even a confirmed atheist of the existence of God. They have all been brought together in this volume which is a boon to the spiritual propagandist, the teacher, and people all over the world.
Table of Contents:
- Publisher's Note
- God Exists, So What?
- God Exists
- Why Should We Believe In God ?
- Who Is God ?
- Can God Be Seen ?
- Arguments On The Existence Of God
- The “I” Principle
- Changeless Substance
- Not This, Not This
- Reality Behind Appearance
- Self Alone Is Dear
- Provisional Definitions
- Inner Ruler And Controller
- Have Faith In God
- Real Source Of Happiness
- Appearance Adumbrates Reality
- Continuity Of Existence
- Mysterious Body And Life Principle
- Nature Of Reality
- How To Attain God-realisation?
- Mysterious Help From The Lord To Bhaktas
- Incidents From The Life Of Swami Sadasiva Brahmendra
- A Question Of Belief
- God Is Existence, Bliss & Peace
- A Dialogue Between A Theist And An Atheist
- Can Existence Of God Be Proved
- Self-Disclosing Entity
- Knowledge Through Intuition
- Acme Of The Vedas
- ‘Via Salutis’
- Need Of A Guru
- Philosophical Proofs For The Existence Of God
- Isvara Or The Universal Soul
- The Existence Of God
- Arguments For The Existence Of God
- The Limitations Of Reason
- The Inner Ruler And Controller
- The World Of Science
- Religion And Science (I)
- Religion And Science (II)
- The Ease-Loving Nature Of Man
- What Has Science Done To Us?
- Science Is Defective
- Matter And Spirit
- Science And Religion
- The Study of the Self: From Physics to Metaphysics
- Gravitation Suggests An Organic Interconnectedness In The Universe
- Precise Working Of Material Bodies: An Indication Of Cosmic Intelligence
- Conclusions Of Science: Man Is Not Outside The Universe
- Study Of The Self Is Imperative To The Study Of The Universe
- Alice In Wonderland
- Seven Reasons Why A Scientist Believes In God
- Is Modern Science A Challenge To Religion?.
About the Author:
Sri Swami Sivananda , born on the 8th September, 1887, in the illustrious family of Sage Appayya Dikshita and several other renowned saints and savants, Sri swami Sivananda had a natural flair for a life devoted to the study and practice of Vedanta.
He was an inborn eagerness to serve all and an innate feeling of unity with all mankind. He is the author of over 300 volumes and has disciples all over the world, belonging to all nationalities, religions and creeds. To read his works is to drink at the Fountain of Wisdom Supreme. On 14th July, 163 he entered Mahasamadhi.