Foreword. I. Pre and Proto history
1. A rare find of engravings on a Neolithic tool from Hasoodi/A. Sundara.
2. Exploration at Timmalapur district Bellary Karnataka/Dillip Kumar Khamari.
3. Ethno history primitive tribes and prehistoric primitives in Tamil Nadu/N. Devasahayam.
4. Story of Harappan discovery/Madhuri Sharma.
5. Harappan minor arts and crafts/Deo Prakash Sharma.
6. Proto historic copper/bronze anthropomorphs fresh observations/Krishna Kumar.
7. Russet coated painted pottery and its distribution in India/J.S. Nigam. II. Art and Architecture.
8. Early fort architecture in Banavasi and Sannati a study/S.K. Joshi.
9. Bhuvanagiri (Kavaledurga) a medieval fort/S.G. Samak.
10. Chandrashekhara temple at Hampi/Balasubramanya.
11. Extinct Durga temple at Manne/H.S. Gopala Rao.
12. Some ancient brick temples of Orissa region/Rajani Mishra.
13. Bijamandal temple Khajuraho/J. Manuel.
14. Siddhesvara Mahadeva temple Nemawar/B.L. Nagarch.
15. Somesvara temple at Appikonda a study/S. Nageswara Rao.
16. Jatangi Rameshwara Temple Chitradurga dist. Karnataka/S.Y. Somashekhar.
17. Art and architecture of North Kanara Region/S. Ganapathi Gowda.
18. A glimpse at the art and architecture of the Ahoms in N E India/Milan Kumar Chouley. III. Sculpture and Painting
19. Iconography of Buddhist Sho Kannon in Japanese art/A.K. Bhattacharyya.
20. Buddhist link between Tamilnadu and the Himalayan region/R. Kannan.
21. A forgotten sacred spot of Buddhism Potiyil Mountain in Tamilnadu/Sahu Hikosaka.
22. Iconography of the Tantric Goddess Chinnamasta and human sacrifices/M. Krishna Kumari.
23. An unique Vijayadurga image from Amaravati/D. Kanna Babu.
24. Jaina sculptures from excavations at Bir Chhabili Tila Fatehpur Sikri/Arakhita Pradhan and D.V. Sharma.
25. Two unique Jaina sculptures from Hampi area/H.T. Talwar.
26. Jaina bronzes from Raichur district in the state museum Hyderabad/V. Saguna Sarma.
27. Jain Yakshi images from Baraso dist. Bhind (M.P.) an analytical study/S.K. Dwibvedi and Navneet K. Jain.
28. Unique sculpture of Virupaksha from Hampi/C.H.M. Kotraiah.
29. Rare Bhagavata sculptural series in the Rama temple at Penugonda/Anila Verghese.
30. Ramayana in Vijayanagara art/Kiran Kranth Choudhary.
31. Interesting Dwarapala image from Chitradurga district/Shankar S. Athani.
32. Portrait sculpture of Saiva/Virasaiva saints at Bukkasagara (Hampi)/C.T.M. Mahabaleswaraiah.
33. Portrait and inscriptions of Virupaksha Pandita of Hampi/T.M. Manjunathaiah.
34. Bronzes of Pillak Tripura/G.C. Chauley.
35. The art of metal visages in Kullu distt. Himachal Pradesh/M.S. Chauhan.
36. A noteworthy painting at Aihole/Sheelakant Pattar.
37. Vijayanagar paintings in the Mukhamantapa of Virupaksha temple at Hampi/K.M. Suresh. Vol. II IV. Epigraphy and Numismatics
38. Archaeological sources for the reconstruction of the Maurya dynasty with special reference to the Asokan edicts/Shankar Goyal.
39. Early scripts of the Deccan/Madhav N. Katti.
40. Sittannavasal Tamil Brahi Inscription reexamination/M.D. Sampath.
41. Vedaranyam under Parantaka Chola/S. Swaminathan.
42. Chatrayi inscription of Eastern Chalukya Vishnuvardhana Maharaja year 3/C.A. Padmanabha Sastry.
43. An unpublished Hoysala inscription from Kunduru/N. Havalaih.
44. Two more new Hoysala inscriptions from Karesante/A.V. Narasimha Murthy.
45. A new stone inscription of Veera Kamparaya son of Bukka I found in Chitradurga Fort a note/Laxman Telagavi.
46. A cup with Tibetan inscription from the medieval Fort Town Chandragiri Andhra Pradesh/P. Krishna Mohan Reddy and K. Syamalamma.
47. Observations on Gokarna stone inscription dated 1554 A.D./K.G. Vasanthamadhava.
48. Note on discovery of silver coin hoard from Shakra Tila Garh Mukteshwar U.P./D. Dayalan S.K. Sharma Atul Bhargava and Arakhita Pradhan.
49. A gold Venetian Ducat of Alois Mocenico (1763 1779 A.D.)/R. Gopal. V. Archaeology History and Museology
50. Buddhism in Lakshadweep islands/K.V. Rao.
51. Discovery of Lanka/J.P. Mittal. Bookseller Inventory