The Art of Prediction in Astrology is a simple guide to the techniques of interpretation of the horoscope. This book teaches how to apply and interpret some important planetary combinations and dicta found in classical works to practical cases. This shows further how to analyse and understand:
- Yogas for fame and lasting reputation, renunciation, spiritual realization, tyranny and homicidal tendencies.
- Difficult concepts such as the difference between Resi and Bhave, Yamaganda and Yamakantaka, the Moon's role in understanding human psychology and behavious and the nexus between Rahu-Ketu and schizophrenic tendencies.
- Eclipses and how they influence the timing of events.
- Solar activity and planetary movements in relation to weather, agricultural crops and tsunamis.
- Principles of Muhurta and natal horoscopy in making forecasts on the fall and continuance of governments and how Martian movements can trigger terrorist attacks such as that of September 11, 2001.
- Simplifies the intricate art of chart delineation with illustrations of important personalities.
About the Author:
Gayatri Devi Vasudev is the National Vice-President of the Indian Council of Astrological Sciences founded by Dr. B.V. Raman in 1984 to organize the study and practice of astrology. She has been also the Editor of the Astrological Magazine and has actively worked with Dr. B.V. Raman in his mission to bring astrology into the comity of sciences. Gayatri Devi Vasudev was honoured with Queen of Astrology in 2003 by then Sri Lankan President Mrs. Chandrika Kumaratunge in a glittering function at the Bandarnaike International Conference Hall, Colombo. She has also authored The Art of Matching Charts, Advanced Principles of Prediction, and Clues to Interpreting Charts.