Compilation of articles by profound thinkers including H.H.Swami Chinmayananda on the art of living the intelligent life of right discrimination in a work-a-day world.
- All work is noble when undertaken in the right spirit of selflessness, detachment and dedications
- They lead to the new realms of joy, fulfillment and perfection when performed as an opportunity to polish our character
- This attitude releases us from our inhibition, repressions, emotional entanglements and mental hangups
- We are reborn into a new life of alert vigilance, productive exertion and blissful satisfaction
- We grow stronger, healthier and mightier
- Act nobly with a will to maintain your ideal is the roaring call of vedanta.