Palmistry is a branch of occult science, which deals with the comprehensive study of the palm-prints to get the idea of future happenings in life. Whatever you wanted to know about palmistry and what is not found elsewhere, will be found in this book which is unique, incomparable and invaluable. All the intricate and so far unknown aspects about palmistry have been laid open.
In a way, this is the only book which explains the niceties in detail. There are geo-diagrams too which succinctly explain the hidden secrets of this science, apart from the original hand prints. Man has always been desirous of penetrating the dark veil of future to know what is in store for him. Human history is full of incidents illustrating his intense yearning to have a foreknowledge of his future.
The author of this book Dr Bhojraj Dwivedi throws ample light on the said aspects and forewarns about events likely to surface. Apart from it, the book will also respond to many other problems which concern and torment a common man.
Table of Contents:
- History of lines in a hand
- Traditional history of western scholars on Palmistry
- Antiquity of Indian Palmists, authors and their works
- Natural formations and types of hands
- Thumb The king of fingers
- Which hand should be examined – Right or Left?
- Rules for Palm reading
- Worship of Panchanguli Devi
- Introduction about lines
- Facts about life-line
- Life-line and specific diseases etc
- Natural life-line
- Sign of double cross on life-line
- Brain or Mind line
- Lines and various colours
- Marriage (affection) line
- Fate line
- Location of mounts on the Palm
- Can fate be predicted and changed?
- Sanctified rings – according to mount of planets
- Introduction to some specific lines on hand
- Hepatics – Health-Line
- Journey – lines and its various aspects
- Influence – lines and its various aspects
- How to take a hand-print
- Practical tips on hand - print.