This book effectively tests the user's knowledge, understanding and ability in interpreting the concepts starting from the zodiac signs and topics related to planets and stars, to the importance of birth stones. It highlights the accurate nature of the K P Stellar Method. It will be obvious to the users that, various types of questions from their clients can be effectively countered using this method.
For students, this book is specially recommended as it would help them to hone their skills with regard to handling queries from clients in the future.
The author's effort in providing the comprehensive set of questions in this book provides clarity to both students and professional astrologers.
Table of Contents:
- Which planet indicates these stars?
- Zodiacal signs
- The zodiac & the human body
- Identify the signs
- Find whether positive or negative sign for the house
- Western aspect – degrees
- Standard time is adopted by various countries & years
- Vimshsottari dasa
- Planet number
- Planets - day lords
- Identify the symbols for the planets
- The nodes - Rahu & Ketu
- To whom to pray - god & goddess
- Music & mind
- Planets - favorable & unfavorable
- Child birth
- Ruling planets
- Houses & their significance;
- Aspects & ayanamsa
- Casting the horoscope
- Domestic environments
- Indicate which planet signifies these gods
- Astrological terms
- The planets - how doe they act?
- Approximate level of exaltation of planets
- Sign & the different organs of the body
- Signs & lucky numbers
- Sign & lucky stone
- Lucky days
- Virgottama – dwadesmamsa
- General yogam & correct hours
- Balance of dasas
- Planets in 12 signs
- Identify the rasis from the pictures.