- Vyadhi Sarnprapti (Pathogenesis of Diseases) A Review of Normal and Abnormal Condition of Dosas, Dhatus, Agni, Vyadhi Laksanas. Etc.
- Pariksa Kramas (Methods of Examination) Four Pramanas, Case Sheet and Case Taking
- Prakrti Pariksa (Normalcy)
- Pranavaha Srotas (Respiratory System)
- Annavaha Srotas (Digestive System)
- Purisavaha Srotas (Feces System)
- Udakavaha Srotas (Body Fluid System)
- Mutravaha Srotas (Urinary System)
- Swedavaha Srotas (Sweat System)
- Rasavaha Srotas (Cardiovascular System)
- Raktavaha Srotas ( Haemopoitic System)
- Mamsavaha Srotas (Muscular System)
- Medovaha Srotas (Adipose System)
- Asthivaha Srotas (Osseous System)
- Maj Javaha Srotas (Myeloid System)
- Sukravaha Srotas (Reproductive System)
- Manovaha Srotas (Nervous System)
- Antahasravi Granthi Srotas (Endocrine System).
- Asta Sthana Pariksa
- Appendix: Modern Laboratory Investigations
About the Author:
Prof. K.R. Srikantha Murthy (b. 1929) is an alumnus of Govt. Ayurveda college, Mysore (1948) and Post-graduate centre in Ayurveda, Jamnagar (1958) now known as Gujarat Ayurveda University. He has served as professor and principal of all the three Govt. Ayurveda colleges of Karnataka state and Govt. Unani Medical college, Bangalore and retired from service in 1984. Recently he served as National professor of Vagbhata (1977-1999). He has been continuously engaged in teaching and literary pursuits over the last fifty years.
K.R. Srikantha Murthy is the author of many independent books, scores of scientific monographs on Ayurveda. He has translated into English almost all ancient texts of Ayurveda such as Astanga hridaya, Astanga samgraha, Madhava nidana and Sharngadhara samhita. He is the recipient of many titles and awards from many prestigious organizations.