Table of Contents:
- Publisher's Note To The First Edition
- Do We Really Want Peace?
- Gospel of Sivananda - Sri D.S. Krishnaiyer
- Ancient Wisdom in New Shape - Sri Rai Saheb A.B.N. Sinha
- Special Aspects of Sivananda’s Integral Yoga - Sri Dr Edward A. de Bittencourt
- Sivananda’s Philosophy of Life - Sri Swami Krishnananda
- Modern Prophet of the Himalayas - Prof. Kaizo Matsuda
- Yoga of Synthesis - Sri Janaki Raman
- Swami Sivananda: His Philosophy & Teachings - Sri Janaki Raman
- Philosopher-Realist - Sri Swami Chidananda
- Sivananda’s Contribution to Hindu Philosophy - Sri P.C. Diwanji
- Chosen Messenger of God - Sri A.K. Sinha
- Swami Sivananda’s Philosophy - Sri B.S. Mathur
- Sri Swami Sivananda’s Favourite Formula - Sri Swami Sadananda
- Swami Sivananda’s Philosophy and Religion - Sri K.S. Ramaswami Sastry
- Sivananda’s Philosophy: The Practical Philosophy of His Own Life - Sri Parameswaran
- Prophet of Practical Philosophy - Dr Brij Biharilal
- Essence of Sivananda’s Philosophy - Sri Savitri
- Ancient Truth Restated in an Appealing Way - Sri Vedanta Jha
- Upanishadic Wisdom to Suit Modern Man
- Sivananda’s Precepts for the People - Sri K.A. Tawker
- Philosophy of Beauty - Sri Swami Sivananda
- Philosophy of Prakriti and Purusha - Sri Swami Sivananda
- Siva - His Philosophy - Swami Narayanananda
- Siva - His Sayings
- Philosophy of Life - Sri Swami Sivananda.
About the Author:
Sri Swami Sivananda , born on the 8th September, 1887, in the illustrious family of Sage Appayya Dikshita and several other renowned saints and savants, Sri swami Sivananda had a natural flair for a life devoted to the study and practice of Vedanta.
He was an inborn eagerness to serve all and an innate feeling of unity with all mankind. He is the author of over 300 volumes and has disciples all over the world, belonging to all nationalities, religions and creeds. To read his works is to drink at the Fountain of Wisdom Supreme. On 14th July, 163 he entered Mahasamadhi.