- Avaleha (Jam): i) Ghanavaleha
- Avaleha –Pravahi (Syrups)
- Ekeri Choorna (Single powders)
- Mishra Choorna (Mixed powers)
- Quatha Choorna (Coarse powders for fresh decoctions)
- Ghruta: Siddha Ghruta (Medicated Ghee)
- Guti – Vati – Tablets: Bhasma Vati – Bhasma Tablets
- Guti – Vati – Guggula (Guggula Vati – Guggula Tablets)
- Parpati Vati (Parpati Tablets)
- Guti – Vati – Rasa
- Gutivati (Suvarnayukta)
- Kupipakwa Rasayan
- Lepagoli (Varti)
- Malam (Ointments)
- Netra Bindu (Eye drops)
- Sharkara Kalpa (Granules)
- Siddha Taila (Medicated oils)
- Other preparations.
About the Author:
Prof Dr. Kulkarni is well known Ayurvedic Physician. Research Guide in Ayurveda, University of Pune. Founder Director, Institute of Indian Medicine / Ayurveda Academy. Editor of seven Medical Journals including Deerghayu International. Author of Twelve books related to Ayurveda. Worked as Patron, President, Secretary, Treasurer of many Ayurvedic, Medical and Social Organisations at National and International level.
Dr Kulkarni has established Ayurvedic Centres in many Countries of the world and traveled extensively for propogation, education and research in Ayurveda. Prof Kulkarni is recipient of many National and International awards including Pax Mundi Fellowship (Dag Hammarkjold Awards Committee) for Professional Excellence & Life Time achievement award.