The degenerative group of diseases, mainly of muscular origen are growing year after year. As there is no adequate. Treatment in the modern medicine- The affected people are "Approaching"- Ayurveda with a ray of hope.
In this back drop an humble-attempt has been made to describe certain Myopathic disorders like muscular dystrophy etc. from the pure Ayurvedic point of view in addition to the modern out-look, along with the management of these diseases covering the latest research taking place in the field of Myopathy. Itís a timely book on current problem.
- Mamsa Dathu
- Ayurvedic view of muscle contraction
- The role of Vata in Myopathy
- The importance of Srotases in disease formation
- Muscular dystrophy (Ayurvedic view)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Samprapti of muscle diseases
- Modalities of treatment