The value of this great little work Thought Power is evident even from a mere reading of its table of contents. It is a book of perennial interest and many-sided usefulness for self-culture, self-knowledge, acquisition of the power of personality and success in life.
Table of Contents:
- Publisher's note
- Thought Power-Its Physics and its Philosophy
- Thought Power-Its Laws and Its Dynamics
- Value and uses of thought Power
- The Functions of thought Power
- The Development of Thought Power
- Thoughts-Their Varieties and their Conquest
- Positive Methods for thought-Control
- The Patterns of Thought-Culture
- From Thoughts to Thought-Transcendence
- The Metaphysics of Thought Power
- Thought Power For God-Realisation
- Thought Power for a New Civilisation
- Aims and objects of the divine life society
About the Author:
Sri Swami Sivananda , born on the 8th September, 1887, in the illustrious family of Sage Appayya Dikshita and several other renowned saints and savants, Sri swami Sivananda had a natural flair for a life devoted to the study and practice of Vedanta.
He was an inborn eagerness to serve all and an innate feeling of unity with all mankind. He is the author of over 300 volumes and has disciples all over the world, belonging to all nationalities, religions and creeds. To read his works is to drink at the Fountain of Wisdom Supreme. On 14th July, 163 he entered Mahasamadhi.